Gastro intestinal health
The gut is by far one of the most important organs of the body. We all know that the gut is responsible for absorbing nutrients and elimination of waste.
But did you also know
- That 80% of your immune system comes from you digestive tract?
- That 70% of your serotonin (happy hormone) comes from the digestive tract?
- That the digestive system is your organ that interacts with your environment directly from the food you consume?
- Your gut is now referred to as your second brain?
Some conditions relating directly to the gut
- Not being able to loose weight
- Chronic sinus
- Frequent colds and flu’s
- Immune disorders
At our practice we do specialized tests to determine the health of the gastro intestinal tract:
- Determine if there are any parasites, yeast or fungus
- The digestive system enzymes function
- Any inflammation in the digestive system
- Any food sensitivities
- The type of bacteria – good and bad
- The absorption of food
We follow the principle of the 4-R program to restore the digestive tract.
R – Remove
Advice on what foods to eliminate
Herbal treatment to eliminate any parasites, fungi or yeast if needed
R – Repair
Herbal medicine and neutraceuticals to repair the gut
R – Reinocculate
We give you the right probiotic for your condition
R – Reintroduce
Advice you when and how to start reintroduce the previous “culprit” foods.