DNA Health Overview
Who’s it for?
- If you want an overview of biological processes in the body that is linked to risk for diesases
- If you want to understand if you have a tendency for inflammation that can lead to chronic diseases
- If you want to understand if you are detoxifying effectively
- Risk for osteoporosis
- If you are serious about your health and want to understand what lifestyle changes to make to stay healthy
What is it
The DNA Health test is designed to optimise wellbeing and health by personalising lifestyle and diet choices and, where necessary, using supplements tailored to offset any particular nutritional deficit based on specific gene variants. The DNA Health approach assists us in establishing the optimal nutrition necessary for good health, longevity and disease risk mitigation.
DNA Health tests for 36 gene variants involved in the following biological processes that have been linked to risk for diseases of lifestyle:
- Cholesterol metabolism and risk for heart disease
- Bone Health & risk for osteoporosis
- Vitamin B Metabolism and risk for cancer
- Inflammation and oxidative stress
- Insulin Sensitivity and risk for diabetes
- Food Responsiveness, including Lactose intolerance, Caffeine processing, Salt sensitivity and blood pressure & Iron overload disorders
How to order the test:
We work through Nordic Laboratories. All payments is done via a secure site. The kit will be delivered to your work / home (just about any where in the world), you will receive clear instructions how to do to the tests. A courier will collect the kit. After about 2,5 weeks we will get the results. Either a Skype consult or Office consult for interpretation can be arranged.
Add DNA diet to your cart