DNA Oestrogen Overview
Who’s it for?
- Women considering oral contraceptives, hormone replacement, bio-identical supplementation
- Women considering in vitro fertilisation
- Have symptoms of oestrogen dominance
What is it?
80% of breast cancer occurs in women with no family history. Oestrogen gene testing may help you lessen your risk. Research has shown that an increased lifetime exposure to oestrogen is a strong risk factor in the development of breast cancer. DNA Oestrogen tests for gene variants that have been shown to have an impact on how oestrogen is processed in your body and if the processing of oestrogen and related compounds is efficient and healthy. DNA Oestrogen reports on the following areas:
- Variations in key genes involved in metabolizing oestrogen and related compounds
- Impact of high-risk gene variations
- Intervention strategies for carriers of high-risk genetic variations
- Personal risk factors associated with HRT, Oral contraceptives, bio-identical supplementation and in vitro fertilization
Oestrogen affects the function of a number of target tissues. Guiding the personalisation of diet, hormone and nutritional supplement recommendations, based on the insight gained from the DNA Oestrogen test, to improve oestrogen metabolism is of benefit to men and women who suffer from numerous oestrogen-dominant conditions.
How to order the test:
We work through Nordic Laboratories. All payments is done via a secure site. The kit will be delivered to your work / home (just about any where in the world), you will receive clear instructions how to do to the tests. A courier will collect the kit. After about 2,5 weeks we will get the results. Either a Skype consult or Office consult can be arranged.
Add DNA diet to your cart